Holidays for a week, memories for a lifetime
Adventure is out there, join us for a truly unforgettable family holiday experience
Château Family Adventure
France Multi-Activity Family Holiday
- 7 nights all-inclusive
- Huge family activity programme for 2+ years (everyone welcome)
- 100 acres with mini farm, astro turf, home ball and basket ball court
- Activities include raft building, canoeing, archery, assault course, bike rides and excursions to Mt St Michel and zoo
Mont Saint-Michel Multi-Activity
Multi-Activity Family Holiday
- 7 nights all-inclusive
- Huge family activity programme - ideal for ages 6 years and above
- 3 acre estate with heated swimming pool, astro turf and volleyball court
- Activities include aeroball, bike rides, canoeing, excursions to Mt St Michel and D-Day landing beaches
France Adrenaline Packed Family Holiday
- 7 nights self-catering in mobile homes in 4* campsite (swimming pools, bar, restaurant)
- 2 evening BBQs included and 3 picnic lunches
- Thrilling activities for families - ideal for children aged 10 and above
- Canyoning, white water rafting, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, SUP and snorkelling
- Private area on the beach
Ardèche Kayak Expedition
Adrenaline Packed Family Holiday
- 7 nights self-catering holiday in 2 bedroom mobile homes
- Thrilling activities for families - ideal for ages 8 and above
- 2-day descent of Ardèche gorge with overnight bivouac, climbing, abseiling, high ropes, weaselling & trip to Aven d'Orgnac cave
- Lunches provided on 5 activity days, dinner and breakfast on overnight bivi
Top rated and recommended
If our 5-star rating from happy parents on Google wasn't proof enough, we've also been recommended by Waitrose Magazine, The Telegraph and named in The Times' 100 Best Holidays.
You are in expert hands
Our sister company Voyager School Travel plans trips for over 35,000 children annually. Our family-only breaks are delivered by our friendly and supportive school trip team who are fully qualified to instruct all activities and make your holiday full of fun.
No hidden extras
All holidays are self-drive and last seven nights across fixed dates during the school summer holidays. Most breaks are on a full-board basis and all include activities, equipment hire and professional instruction.
Best value family breaks
We own our Normandy centres which means when they aren't occupied by schools we can offer fantastic value for money family holidays. Our Normandy holidays include all excursions, professionally instructed activities and food and drink for the entire week.
Safety assured and ABTA bonded
Our outdoor activity and adventure programmes are subject to a biannual inspection by Adventuremark, an independent UK body which ensures we meet the best practice standards. We are full members of ABTA (number Y0554) and must adhere to ABTA’s strict Code of Conduct.
We know what makes a family holiday
Family holidays are incredibly special and keeping everyone happy is a challenge, but we've cracked the formula for entertaining everyone from toddlers to teens and parents to grandparents. It's no wonder families come back year after year.