Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms of Entry
- To enter the competition, entrants should submit their entry before the deadline of 30th September 2016.
- Entrants must have travelled with Family Adventure Holidays.
- Prize winners will be notified by e-mail after the closing date.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Indo Board.
- Children under 16 years of age must obtain written parental consent before entering. This must be forwarded to us.
- Entrants must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- This competition is not restricted to UK residents.
- Family Adventure Holidays do not share with any other companies.
- Family Adventure Holiday’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering, entrants agree:
To participate in reasonable publicity including use of their name and age in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this please do not submit an entry.
Copyright in all competition entries remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Family Adventure Holidays to feature some or all of the entries on the site and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules